Download our e-book.
If you’re in business, you probably have a lot of questions about the Future of Work in a post-pandemic world:
- What will happen to offices as the world reopens?
- Are employees eager to get back to the office, or continue working from home?
- How will the real estate market be affected by the new WFH wave?
- Are QSR and retail locations still highly valuable in professional neighborhoods?
Location Data Informs Business Decisions
Location data can help businesses take some of the uncertainty out of the future by examining foot traffic trends and consumer behaviors in major professional neighborhoods, such as FiDi in New York and downtown Los Angeles.
Download this report to find out:
- Which major U.S. cities are “returning to work” the fastest
- How much time are workers spending in professional neighborhoods
- How many people WON’T have the option of working remote post-pandemic
- And so much more.