The Import Map feature allows you to import maps from several supported platforms.
Supported file types include:
- QGIS exported map zip file (generated with the QGIS Studio Map Export plugin).
- kepler.gl maps exported as a JSON file.
- Studio maps exported as a JSON file.
Maps can be imported from the dashboard.
1. Navigate to the Maps tab, then click Import Map.
2. Click Browse and select, or drag and drop a file to import.
3. Click Import to add the map to your collection.
Once imported, the map will appear in your collection with a name corresponding to its filename.
Updated about 1 month ago