- Fixed issue with Core Location bug introduced by iOS 16.4+. See Apple Developer Forum for more details.
- Due to a bug introduced by iOS 16.4+ and fixed with the Pilgrim SDK 3.4.1 release, please implement 3.4.1 instead of 3.4.0.
- Added XCFrameworks support for CocoaPods.
- Added Pilgrim Journeys , a framework designed to accurately monitor origin-destination movement.
isEnabledcore property, a boolean value indicating whether the Pilgrim SDK is active.
- Added full iOS 16 compatibility.
- Removed deprecated archs for Xcode 14 support.
- Fixed incorrectly showing blue bar indicating app is actively tracking when in background mode
directionproperties to geofence events
- Added Swift Package Manager support
- Remove PINRemoteImage library due to crash
- Shutdown SDK when we receive denied error
- Added location timestamp in search call
- Added state of the world param to event reports
- Added support for IDFA alternatives via Custom User Data
- Added Location Context to User States
- Add support for exporting Pilgrim data to Amazon S3
- Migrated from Objective C to Swift to modernize Pilgrim codebase and offer more flexibility to add features
- Improved support for iOS 13
- Add custom properties to geofences in the Pilgrim Developer Console
- New live console event debugging support
- Disable AdId sharing support
- Added support for
disableAdIdentitySharingto prevent device AdId from being sent to Foursquare
- Updated reference docs to 2.2.2.
- Added support for arbitrary latitude and longitude geofences
- Added support for polygon-shaped geofences
- Added support for adding geofences via an API
- Breaking: UserInfo on PilgrimManager is nullable. UserInfo can also now be persisted, using the new
persistedflag and must now be set into PilgrimManager
- Bug fixes for geofences and user segments
- Added missing nullability annotations
- Fixes to Debug Mode view layout (now requires iOS 9 and above)
- Fixes to venue categories resolution
- Breaking: Moving forward builds will no longer be distributed through Artifactory. Instead, please use Carthage/CocoaPods/Manually install the SDK. If you previously used Artifactory to install the SDK, please checkout our setup migration guide.
getCurrentLocationmethod to actively request the current place a device is at
- Added support for user segments
- Fixed a bug where the SDK wasn't initialized properly if configured with a
- Breaking: Authenticate with iOS Bundle Id set in your Foursquare App configuration
- Breaking: Swift renaming of public facing methods
- Added a debug view
- Added support for geofences at venues, categories or chains
visitTesterto simulate visits at lat/lngs or specific venues
- Removed dependency on FSQLocationBroker
- Setup project for release to client on Artifactory/CocoaPods
- Fix for
otherPossibleVenueswas not present on departures if present on arrival.
- Handling a API error edge case for failed visits.
- Fixes a bug that caused some category filters to not work on child categories when a correct parent category was set.
- Breaking: Added additional, required, delegate method
- Added a
probabilityproperty on the venue object which is the probability that the venue is associated with the visit
- Added additional checkin methods
visitFeedbackProvidermethods to accept the visidID (
NSString) instead of the entire
FSQPVisitobject for providing feedback.
Note: You will need to update your
provideFeedbackForPVisitmethods to reflect these changes.
Updated 5 months ago