Customer Success Associateat Foursquare
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by our mobile apps CityGuide and Swarm, as well as the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands, like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Spotify, Uber, Airbnb and others.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio).
Learn more at location.foursquare.com
About the Position
We are seeking a Customer Success Associate on the Attribution Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new and existing attribution partnerships with some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal report set up and data analysis. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands understand the effectiveness of their media buys by providing tangible, insightful results via the Foursquare Attribution product.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute and maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but they should be strongly interested in the ad technology/location sector.
In this role, you’ll
Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross-functionally at times between Sales, Finance, Product, and Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality and timely fashion. Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as report setup, report QA, and troubleshootingAdvise on processes for internal tasks such as pre-campaign feasibility, report set up nuances, and reporting pulls
- Assist with client presentations
- Various research projects and administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships okay), with the ambition to establish a client-facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills and bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and interfaces
- Interest in technology and analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
Benefits and Perks
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Private medical insurance
- Education stipend
- Home Office Setup, you get all the necessary hardware
- Summer Fridays, two non-working Fridays each July and August
- Learning and development programs
- Professional coaching
- Restricted Stock Units
- Hybrid Work Schedule for in-person collaboration on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays beginning April 1, 2024. For roles considered remote, this will not apply.
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.